Since the Parent Consultation evenings in November, we have been busy analysing your responses to our Parent Questionnaire.
The responses were overwhelmingly positive with:-
- 99% of parents saying that their child enjoyed school.
- 99% of parents saying that they felt their child was safe at school, with 98% agreeing that unacceptable behaviour is dealt with effectively.
- 98% of parents agreeing that teaching is good at school and that their child’s particular needs are met.
- 99% of parents saying that the school is led and managed effectively.
- 98% of parents saying that they were happy with their child’s experience at the school.
Some of the comments that were made included:-
- ‘My son has attended Wellington since Reception. I have seen him grow in confidence, and progress academically in leaps and bounds. Wellington has been and is a fantastic place for him to be.’
- ‘Overall, I’m very happy with the school. All the staff work very hard with the children.’
- ‘Thank you to the leadership of the school for such a positive learning environment.’
- ‘Thank you for helping our girls attain a well rounded education.’
At Wellington Primary School we continually strive to maintain the highest standards. Parent feedback is invaluable, so we would like to thank everyone who took the time to complete the questionnaire and for the very positive feedback.