The Pupil Premium is an allocation of funding provided to schools to support specific groups of children who are vulnerable to possible underachievement. These include pupils who are entitled to free school meals, those looked after by the local authority and children of armed service personnel. The Pupil Premium is allocated on the current number of children on free school meals and ‘Ever 6’ (those children identified as being on FSM in the last 6 years). The intended effect of this funding is to accelerate progress and raise attainment.
Free school meals
Apply now and, once your claim is authorised, we will give you £30.00 for school uniform.
If you receive any of the following benefits, please apply online:
- Income Support
- Income Based Jobseekers Allowance
- Income Related Employment and Support Allowance
- Child Tax Credit with an annual income of less than £16,190, provided they are not receiving Working Tax Credit
- the ‘Guaranteed’ element of the State Pension Credit
- support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999 Working Tax Credit run-on (paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit)
- Universal Credit
Visit www.bradford.gov.uk/schoolmeals or telephone 01274 432772. Alternatively you can access Bradford Council’s online form at http://www.bradford.gov.uk/bmdc/advice_benefits_and_council_tax/benefits/free_school_meals
If you have any problems or queries please see the school office.